FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForSmurf
Please login. :> Smurf m/
FlyForSmurf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForSmurf

Imbalanced Community Server

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jonel's GameMaster Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jonel's GameMaster Application Empty Jonel's GameMaster Application Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:21 pm

jonstar0118

Name:Jonel Diaz

In-Game Name:Star and Memphist

Timezone:GMT+8

Experiences being a Game Master: I Have a medium of experience of being a Event GameMaster at Mystical Flyff v14( Last Year) until it got hacked about 3 weeks after its Opening. I know almost know the Codes for GM Powers, But Its not all the time about GM Powers its about helping players be happy, enjoy and let them be comfortable on the server.

Why do you want to be a Game Master in our Server: I want to become a Gamemaster to give enjoyment/entertainment to the players and to help players who are really in need, Guide them on what things they should do, Inform them on what things they need to know about the server.I Want them to experience the best GM Events For me and For them. Be Fair on them . Let them enjoy and have fun .Patience is one of the things needed for becoming a GameMaster because sometimes others players might be annoying but their still players.

How did you found us? On Gtop100
*Thank you Reading! Even if not accepted, atleast i gave my best shot. :]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum